How can I track my order?
- We will email you as items in your order ship, or if there are updates on the status of your order.
- If you have a Unitedartssportinggoods.com profile, sign in to your account. You'll see which purchases are on the way and get to the shipment tracking updates.
- If you don't have an account, find your order number, then go to track order site, information and enter it.
How do I know if ordering online is secure?
To help determine if your connection is secure, look at the status bar of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) should be active, which helps to protect the transmission of information through the website. You should also verify that the URL for the page you are on includes "https" at the beginning. Most browsers offer additional security alerts as well.
What happens when my item is backordered?
Items that aren't available to ship when an order is placed are on backorder and will ship at a later date. We'll provide you with an approximate ship date when you add the item to your bag and when you check out. Backorder ship dates are approximate, and we'll email you if the date changes. Please note that, while your credit card will be authorized on the date you place your order, you will not be charged until the item ships.
How do I add multiple items to one gift box?
- Add the desired items to your Shopping Bag.
- In your Shopping Bag, choose "Add message or gift wrap."
- Choose Gift Box, then let us know who it's to and add a message.
- For the next item, again choose "Add message or gift wrap."
- Pick the option to add the item to the first gift box.
How do I create a Unitedartssportinggoods.com account?
Go to your account, provide the requested information, and you're ready to go.
What are the benefits of registering?
Customer Reviews: Share your thoughts about your United Arts Sporting Goods purchases. Assign a one- to five-star rating and write a review.
Email Updates: Get the scoop by signing up for specialized email updates. Whether you're interested in basketballs, soccer balls, table tennis rackets or sale items, we've got the email update for you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of any email we've sent you.
Address Book: For a true time-saver, fill your address book with your family's and friends' addresses so that you never have to enter them again in the future.
Purchase History: If you've placed an order, you can determine its status, plus check on the order dates and order numbers for items you've purchased in the past.
Payments & Taxes
What methods of payment can I use?
United Arts Sporting Goods accepts the following:
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Discover Network.
Will you charge sales tax on my order?
It depends where your order is being shipped.